Insert Witty Title Here


Hello everyone

So I may be talking to the walls right now; most of you may have left given that I haven't posted since June (or is it May?). I just want to apologise for my centuries-long absence. Several things have happened over the last few months so let's cue the highlight reel

America: Land of the Free and Home of the Brave
Walking through NYC... I think this is Times Square during the day
Why do I look stoned in this one? :/

I was very fortunate enough to be invited to the International Scholar Laureate Programme which took place in June. I got to see Washington and New York (I could definitely see myself living there one day); and little bit of Philadelphia. Needless to say, no laptop and no Sims but the experience was amazing!! and I met so many interesting people.

My Laptop Hates Me

Or maybe I just hate my laptop... I've been experiencing some difficulties playing Sims 3; the game crashes after like five minutes. I've tried everything and have decided to put it to rest... Well not really. My system no longer meets the minimum requirements to run the game so I'm currently in the market for a new laptop. A desktop isn't an option because of space constraints. I'm hoping to get my new laptop by the end of this month and hopefully have things up and running again by the first week of December.

I Got Married... To My Books




It's been a rough semester these last few months. Mostly because I've been trying to work my butt off to make the cut-off for our Honours class. And everything that could go wrong did. Cue the tears and sadness... Ok, don't because I'm just being a little dramatic! I've now divorced my books and can't wait to get back to writing and simming and reading all of your wonderful stories (PS: If you have a story and I haven't read it, drop me a line with a link) 

So... What Does This Mean?

Firstly, Mars Rising isn't going anywhere. I really want to continue with this story but it may be a while before I get it going again. With my many attempts to get the game working again I seem to have lost some neighbourhoods, the MR one included. I don't mind. I actually want to start afresh in case I may have had any corrupt CC - I don't want to carry those over to the new game. So once I've got everything set up, I plan to relaunch MR - so the faces may be different and some earlier chapters may be rewritten but the plot will still be the same.

And secondly, if you're still here reading this: Thank You :) And I hope that you will stick around for what's to come

Happy Simming,
T

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, acid! Your trip sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jilly :) It really was and I'd go again but more for pleasure than for the programme

      Delete
  2. Hang in there...I will patiently wait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hopefully soon though. I've found a laptop that I want; just waiting for quotes from the retailers.

      Delete
  3. You've had some exciting things happen... and then not so exciting, but, we'll still be here I am pretty sure ^_^

    ReplyDelete